Monday, May 20, 2013

Lou Lou foods!

 I'm sick of ALWAYS searching for my recipes, I have them EVERYWHERE.
Random 3x5, 30 different make-shift cook books, in emails, picture messages... EVERYWHERE!

And it sucks... from now im putting them HERE If you want to look at them you can, if not thats fine too. It's really just a way for me to get organized.

By the way, if you didn't know my nick name is actually Lou  started when I was born and most my family still calls me that. Its actually evolved to Sydnee Lou Poo... catchy right? Meh. Anyway, funny thing is that thats actually a name that is quite popular for Shaun's family as well. Mindy Lou (Shaun's Mom) and Shayla Lou (Sister).  Don't think i've ever told them that I too share the funny name. Now they know!


No comments:

Post a Comment