Friday, May 17, 2013

remember I said busy...oh just let me tell ya.

First little side note.... I started at the Marcus center officially. Ever seen "daddy daycare"? The scene where the kids are all running around screaming, breaking things, and causing stress. Thats my everyday life while there. Constantly a state of Chaos.  I truly love it!

Ok, Here it goes... my life in a list.

A. Go to utah spur of the moment trip.
B. return from utah- must unpack
C. Summer school started...without me knowing.
D. Too many credits to keep up with
E. Must take all of them so I can graduate ASAP.
F. Work more hours at Marcus than originally planned.
G. Still nanning part time.
H. Only get to see Shaun for 2 hours a day now.
I. Stay up till 2 a.m. every morning/night so i can keep up with too many credits
J. Wake up at 6 so i can get to the Marcus center on time
K. Sit for 2 hours in traffic a day
L. Really getting sleep deprived
M. Unpacking the apartment so it's livable
N. Keeping track of everything with the house we are (hopefully) buying.
O. Getting my new Georgias Driver license
P. Making 3 separate trips to the DMV (wrong papers/ lines are too long for my schedule i.e. 2 hr wait)
Q. Getting cars registered. Now on trip number 4... Still not registered.
R. Trying to not be grumpy and spend quality time with the husband.
S. Studying more.. still behind. still tired.
U. take a nap.
V. Boxes still every where!
W. No lights in house- havent made it to the store to buy them yet.
X. Running out of food- no store= no food.
Y. wouldn't take the time to cook any way.
Z. Trying to help Shaun get his georgia license (CDL's are a pain to transfer)
AA. Unpacking more... house just getting dirty
BB. Not wanting to take the time to clean them
CC. School kicking my butt.. only on week number 2. UGH!
DD. This is getting dramatically long.
EE. I actually like being busy.
FF. It's really not as bad as im making it sound.
GG. Are you still reading this? Bless you... Sorry for the rant.
HH. Shaun is swamped too... 1,2,3.. Shaun's turn

1. Work picked up... staying after to get it done
2. Working out 5 times a week for 1 hour
3. Staying up with me to help me get through my school
4. wakes up at 5 to study for GMAT.
5. planning meeting for his business trip to Heston next week.
6. On trip number 4 to DMV to get his License (again, CDLs  suck)
7. helping unpack
8. So sore cant move
9. Starting to study for GMAT more so he can feel ready
10.  Helping cook dinner so we eat
11. So tired after work, just wants to relax
12. Doesn't relax, helps syd with homework
13. Making money
14.Studying some more
15. Oh ya,  graduated... no big deal, NOT!
16. sleep deprived
17. not once complained.

Ok, so there is ALOT more that Shaun is doing but, im getting in trouble for still being up... its 1 o'clock here and Shaun is trying to sleep and well i'm.... blogging. Not nice syd, not nice.  Stay tuned for more of Shaun's rant via Syd that he doesn't really know about.

Off to bed folks!
Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment