Monday, June 3, 2013

All moved in!

We finally bought a vacuum  after a month of not having one... this is a BIG DEAL! Our apartment is FINALLY clean and livable! I just got finished vacuuming and for the first time ever, I enjoyed it! Weird.

Most of the odd random things are organized and put away which makes this place a lot more relaxing. I guess there was a general authority that ounce said "a made bed and clean home brings peace and order to your universe" thats a fact jack!

Here are a few pictures of the new humble abode.

 This is the bed set Shaun made his senior year. Perfect isn't it?  One problem though is that its a stinking heavy sucker. Like 800 lb. heavy. Still love it though
 That quilt is the one Grandma Allred made us for our wedding! It is perfect with the bed set and we absolutely love it! I need to find some pillows to match to complete the look though.
 Notice the mirror. Ya, I hate that stupid wall of mirrors.
 We arn't sure how to set this room up given the stupid fire place.
 This would be my craft room/ storage room/ office. I'm working on a sign for my parents cabin so its even more messy at the moment. Guess this can be my next project to clean and organize.
 This is our spare bathroom. Its HUGE, about double the size of the "Master bath"

 Our porch is quite large too. I really like it! I sit out and do home work here a lot of the time. I wish we weren't facing a bunch of other apartments and it was a bit more private but, its fine.  Also, this is are "garden" Shaun really wanted to plant some tomatos which ended up in us planting Tomatos, Peas, Onions, and Strawberries.  We had a little bit of a rough patch and almost everything died. But were past that and they are doing GREAT!
 This is still the same porch. Big right? We like to roast s'more here on a nightly basis with our little sterno fire.


Thats our place! kinda regretting buying a house now that were finally settled in. Well we havent bought it yet. It's  still gonna be awhile before we hear if we got it. Stupid Short Sales. 

No comments:

Post a Comment