Monday, June 10, 2013

HANNY BOY!

About 2 years ago, I sat in the kitchen of Austin's little apartment as he opened his mission call. We were surprised (as you always are) and excited to hear that he would be heading to Atlanta Georgia!

Little did I know... in a year and a half, so would I!

When I got here I sent him a letter saying I just move to Georgia, and  he called me a few days later. Come to find out I lived in his Area! Whoa!

Anyway, I got to see him at church on sunday and it  was pretty crazy! It was so good to see him after so long, and I realized I actually miss that stinking wexi! He is very much in missionary mode which was hilarious. He's so serious and says the funniest things, with out meaning too! He threw me off so many times because the things he said sounded more think a shrink than the fool that I use to know.   He's doing good though, and you can tell all the missionaries very much look up to him. It was great for him to be able to meet Shaun as well! It was so great to have Kyle at my wedding and it ment so much, I wish wex could have been there too!  We have had so many great times and along with Kybo/kuppy/kyle we have had some fun memories!

Heres a few:


  • Stuffing wings in our coats at all you can eat wings
  • Deer hazing and getting chased by the cops down the canal bank.
  • Sneaking dinner in to Edwards, all stuck in Kyle's coat.
  • Horse ride to the Boys camp and both kyle and Austin  making fun of how burnt I got.
  • Austin walking over a rattle snake nest... and stopping. fool.
  • Austin making fun of me... kyle sticking up for me.. endless cycle.
  • Getting lost in the "cliff" because austin took off to follow some deer...i had no idea where i was going and got a bit lost. 
  • Hooking up the Xbox the theater and making cadens day
  • Trying to scare me with the old man mask.
  • Night games
  • Kyle and I trying to keep austin from going all scriptorian on our sunday school teacher.
  • Laughing when austin would call them out on teaching opinion rather than doctrine
  • Making fun of kyle and the girls he was dating :)
  • Making fun of austin for dating such girly-girls
  • Youth conference, where the names Kibet and Kybo came from.
  • Watching the horse take off with Jace, and not being able to stop them
  • Watching Kyle's football games.
  • Laughing when Kyle was a little out it from all 6 concussions
  • Birthday dinners



Love you guys! Best friends a girl could ask for!




No comments:

Post a Comment