Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Hello Georgia Rain

 Rain.. So freaking much of it!

It's pretty gloomy here. Some days we see sun but most of the time its cloudy and rainy.  I actually like the rain but the clouds... forget them. It's actually pretty cold too. Weird right!? 45 degrees is freaking chilly when the humidity goes to your bones. But, one thing is for sure it aint no -15 out there so im thankful for that!  :)

Adjusting for me has been really hard. I cant seem to fall in love with this place. I feel like im finally starting to feel at home then all the sudden BANG I want to go home. I'm just not made for the city life.

  • I hate the traffic! 30 minutes to go 4 miles? NO THANK YOU!
  • Atlanta- as in down town.. SO SCARY!
  •  So many Trees!
  • No mountains!
  • Humidity makes it hard for me to breathe
  • And  I miss going to school. Online kinda sucks!
  • So gloomy 
  • Always busy doing nothing... I dont get it. 

Positives?
  • The trees are confining but really pretty. 
  • Weather is mild 
  • Lots we could  do (time/money)
  • Cool places I could run
  • Super friendly people
SO... its nice here just not AWESOME here. I want a cow, a horse and a dog. Shaun wants a tractor, some corn and some land to rome. Ha, when Shaun gets home from work we always seem to find ourselves at the computer looking up farming or ranching videos on youtube.   But, this is were were suppose to be. So we'll stay. I'll buck up and his job will take him far. I'm glad to be here I just miss the country... Alot

p.s. I'm not feeling a February update anymore. maybe tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment