Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Just a tourist.

The last 2 weekends we have been tourists. I HATE being a tourist. But this wasn't that bad. Actually... it was pretty fun! We went to the CNN building, Aquarium, World of Coke, Art Museum, Zoo, and the  car show!  busy busy. 

The first weekend we hit up the stuff right down town. It was fun. CNN was by far my favorite! its amazing how they do those things and Anderson Cooper? He's real! whoa! Well I cant technically confirm that given that i've never actually seen the man but... i saw the studio he films his shows in so thats pretty close to seeing him right? Meh, just go with it. 

Anyway here are some pictures from the last few weeks. Enjoy!



 I told Shaun that if he would just farm i'd buy him a new truck... still didn't take me up on it. DANG IT!



 Great shot eh?

 For lunch we went and ate at the Vortex... Wild wild place but I loved it!
 I had the Fat elvis or something like that.  Peanut Butter, Fried Bananas, Bacon all on a juicy burger! YUM!.... really YUMMMM!





 Red room that actually had a horrible meaning behind it.







 They say the "secret" recipe is in this vault..... lies.

 Shaun and Adam in the kids tunnel.
 HUGE!
This is the CNN room where they look for news. 

No comments:

Post a Comment