Wednesday, March 20, 2013

just a few more pictures...

 Just a few more pictures outside of CNN...i'm telling you this place was AWESOME!
 This is the inside of the building. All those windows are the offices and then they have a hotel and food court. It's weird that the CNN building has a mall feel rather than a business feel.
 The nicer part of the city. The day we went to the Zoo, Car show and Museum  we walked 11 miles! geesh.
 Vortex!

 Dont see that in idaho!
 My little brothers name is Tanner so we had to take a picture and try it! Food not so great though.

 My little sister on our last ride together up the hill.... I miss her and "my" horse and MY dog!! oh Idaho...
 Our good friend Adam face times with us alot. I love it!


Ok, once Scott sees this im dead... but its hilarious! This is the deal, Have you seen this commercial?



Shaun's Brothers all think its the funniest thing to hit T.V. 
Dear scotty even got caught showing us how a farm boy from roosevelt peacocks. 
I literally watch this video daily. Hes funny! And Shayla needs to see this... so blame her if your mad Scott... 



Cheers Folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment